Monday, August 19, 2013

When your sick and tired of being sick and tired

Debi has been procrastinating about losing her extra pounds and getting in shape but I think she's finally hit her bottom. 

I guess like many of us you just get to that point where you are just sick and tired of all the excuses, the pity party, the gorging, and the infamous "I'm starting on Monday" line, the laziness, the list goes on and on. You know what I'm talking about. To put it bluntly you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired. 



Believe me I know! Before I lost my weight, they had to find some pretty big clouds to keep me floating. Chubby cherubs may be cute, but fat angels ain't a pretty site. So, I'm gonna be right beside Debi all through her journey. Slapping her hand when she picks up that donut and making her do just one more leg lift. I'm gonna be tough but I'm gonna do it in love. 

It's really time to get serious! 

For anyone out there who's had to lose weight or is in the process of losing weight you know the deal. It's not easy and second it's very emotional. Sometimes you just want to throw in the towel. But don't, you can do it, it's not about dieting it's about changing the food choices you make and getting yourself moving. 

Like they say, move a muscle change a thought. 

You see when the big guy (God) made you he wanted you to enjoy food, but in moderation. You were meant to eat to live, not live to eat. So put down that fork and pick up that barbell. Time to get healthy. 

So for the next 30 days Debi has made a commitment to pray and ask for help, eat less, drink her nutrition shake every day (cause she forgets to take vitamins), and she picked her exercise video, so she can do it at home, no excuses. 

I'll keep you posted weekly here and daily on Facebook on hows she's doing. At the end of the 30 days, we'll see if what she choose worked for her. 

I'm rooting for her... I'm rooting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment