Friday, January 1, 2016


Yes for the 40th. millionth time I am starting my journey to lose weight and get healthy. 

But the reality is this year is very different. 

After finding out from the doctor that my health is in jeopardy...


I have to get serious... real serious... real fast.
It won't be an easy journey because I have so many things I have to work around.

Found out I'm highly lactose intolerant, have a gluten sensitivity, have GERD and insulant resistant along with on the brink of being pre-diabetic (really really close... scary close) and my thyroid looks messed up. So I'll be eating basically tree bark.

Actually I won't. I've been working with an endocrinologist and a nutritionist on a plan of action and a food plan geared for me so it shouldn't be all that bad. 

Will I be perfect ... heck no. But I'm gonna do my best. One day at a time. One step at a time. I'll keep you posted on my journey and if anything I find can help you out that would be great. If you know something I don't ... please share.

2016 is gonna be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Deb,

    You got this. Between your determination, the power of prayer and most importantly the stripes of Jesus you are healed. Supporting you 1000%.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim... it's so nice to have a positive friend.

      Delete