Thursday, February 16, 2017

Finding The Right Food Plan For You


Yes, it's about the food and what you eat but it's also about how much you eat. Even too much of a good thing can be disastrous. For me it's about good food balanced out throughout the day that works for me, my metabolism and my lifestyle. 

Carbs don't work for me. I need flexibility and variety. So a modified Ketogenic Diet seems to work best for me.  

Midge the Angel knows that the biggest obstacle to losing weight is the food. 

Yes, the food!

There is nothing worse than trying to drop those extra pounds than eating food that is tasteless and boring. And most of all, you can't even imagine eating it for the rest of your life.

There are so many diets out there... low fat, low carb, high fat, high carb, no carb, high protein. It can make you go crazy. Whatever you choose it should be something that you enjoy. That tastes good. Food you would eat even if you didn't want to loose a pound. It has to work for you!

Everyone is different, and so are you. Our bodies react differently to different foods. Some people have allergies to certain foods. Others can eat anything with no problem so for them it's just a matter of portion control. Maybe you are like me and are carb sensitive. 

Finding the right food plan is the main part of any weight loss program. Here's a short quiz that may help you find one that's right for you. The Best Diet For Your Personality

Take time today to do some research... experiment. You'll find the right fit.
Click here to check out Midge's Fun Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment