Monday, March 22, 2021

Whatta ya mean... write it down?


Proven Fact - Trying To Lose Weight Can Cause Memory Loss

Sure that's it - memory loss... trying to lose weight causes memory loss.

Isn't it amazing that as people go down the path of trying to lose those extra pounds that they tend to forget just what they've eaten during a day.

Is it selective memory or is it just memory loss?

My attitude has always been if you don't write it down then it don't count. And those bites I take as I'm cooking food. Do those calories count? 

Nope, not to me... 

Seriously?... Nah, I'm only kidding around about it!
It's all about perspective and my perspective on food just happens to be a little twisted. For example one time I ate half the meatloaf that I made even before I took it out of the oven.

When someone asked me about it, I laughingly said: 
"Do you know how many calories you can burn mushing the hamburg, eggs and bread crumbs together? Probably a bazillion". (Honestly, I can rationalize anything when it comes to food)

But seriously when I finally got into the habit of tracking my food, I really did much better. Most people don't realize just how much or exactly what they eat. But when you write it down you get a honest and surprising reality of what you're really putting inside your body. Okay, so I ate half the meat loaf before it got out of the oven. But those calories don't count... (only kidding)

It's a good idea to track what you eat with their food diaries, how you felt that day, why you ate and to also log in how much you exercised. 

Now remember, moving the fork from your plate to your mouth is "not" considered exercise

Just get in the habit of writing down things like mowing the lawn, shoveling snow, painting a room, vacuuming, cleaning the house or if you just went casually walking.


They all burn calories. Here's some simple Heavenly  Wisdom: Less calories = Less you! So claim back your memory, write it down...the only thing you have to lose is weight.

Midge's Bible Verse For The Day:
I have the right to do anything, you say - but not everything is beneficial.
I have the right to do anything but not everything is constructive. (1 Corinthians 10:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment